A small but versatile module. You can use it as attenuator, attenuverter, CV Source and, most important, for offsetting bipolar control voltages to make them unipolar, positive or negative. The module is DC coupled, so you can use it for DC and AC. It is possible to offset the input with +/- 2.5V. The offset is signaled with diodes. There is an inverted output added as well. The main usage is for processing bipolar LFO voltages into unipolar control voltage inputs. If you have a LFO with +/- 5V output and want to make it unipolar set the input to halve and the offset to +2.5V. The output is then from 0..5V and 0..-5V at the negative output.
Specs and features
- Inverted and non- inverted output
- +/- 2.5V offset
- Runs on +/-12V and +/-15V
- Power consumption below 10mA each rail
- Set the input potentiometer to zero, the offset potentiometer to center. Measure the output voltage. Adjust TR_1 to zero Volt.
- Use center detent potentiometer for offset voltage.
DownloadCV Mover Euro control board documentation download
CV Mover Euro control board Gerber files download
CV Mover Euro *.fpd file