This is my take on a performance mixer with channels and groups. The panning and the volume for the channels is voltage controllable. You have two aux send per group, pre and post fader. The input gain is adjustable between 0..2 which can give nice distortion if wanted. You can add channels as needed.
Specs and features
- As many as input channels as needed
- Pre and post fader aux send
- Left and right return (Normalized left to right)>/li>
- Left and right out per group
- Overdrive per channel
- Variable scan depth and position
- Voltage controlled pan and volume
- Power consumption below 15mA each rail
Nothing special about it.
DownloadPerformance Mixer Remote control board documentation download
Performance Mixer Remote control board Gerber files download
Performance Mixer Remote main board documentation download
Performance Mixer Remote main board Gerber files download
Performance Mixer Remote *.fpd file