This is my first step into the quad world. I want to build a system capable to deal with 4 channels. The tone control is derived from "Small Signal Audio Design" by Douglas Self second edition chapter 15. The maximum output volume is adjustable to protect your PA. You can connect the output directly to active monitors.
Specs and features
- Bass, middle, treble tone control
- Adjustable maximum output volume
- Direct connection to active monitors
- Runs on +/-12V and +/-15V
- Power consumption around 85mA each rail
A detailed description can be found in "Small Signal Audio Design" by Douglas Self second edition chapter 15.
- Adjust the maximum output level to your needs with TR1
- You need four main boards
DownloadQuad out main board documentation download
Quad out main board Gerber files download
Quad out control board documentation download
Quad out control board Gerber files download