This logic module takes up to four input signals and outputs the logic function AND, OR, XOR dependent on the input signals. The inputs are normalized so you can use less then the four inputs.
Every input signal above +2.5V is logic high, below +2.5V logic low. The output is 5V logic high, 0V logic low. This module is mainly thought for processing gate and trigger signals but can be used with audio signals as well. If used in the audio range the output is a pulse train between 0V and 5V with variable duty cycle dependent on the input signals and the output used.
Specs and features
- Up to four input signals
- Logic input level above +2.5V is high, below is logic low
- AND, OR, XOR parallel out
- Logic output level +5V high, 0V logic low
- Runs on +/-12V and +/-15V
- Power consumption below 30mA positive rail. 5mA negative rail.
Nothing special to mention. On page one you see the input and outputs. On page two are the input protection circuitry, the microprocessor and the output buffers. The logic is done in software.